When a person enters the SEO world and thinks of doing the SEO for their website, then the first step is the on-page SEO. There is no way that a person can move forward with completely doing the on-page SEO.
If the on-page is not done correctly, then no other SEO technique will be successfully implemented. That is why you always ask your Auckland SEO agency to complete the on-page SEO.
If we study in detail, the stepwise division of the on-page SEO is done below.
Steps for auditing the website
- For efficient seo, the very first step is taking a detailed look at the website. You should always start with the website and use the tool to note every small detail about the website.
- When you are done with the auditing, then the next work is making a report. Based on all the aspects you have noticed, you should make a report. Your reports must be in a detailed form as it will be the basis of your strategy formation.
Steps for strategy making
- Now it is time that you should make the strategies for your website and start implementing them. Based on the report, you should figure out the most critical change and which is not. The first change to be made is in the outer look that is formatting, meta tags, and descriptions.
- After that, the changes are made in the content, which is attracting the customers to the website.
- After the content, you need to notice the content’s timing and which is the best time to post, and you should always follow that.