When you are out on a date with a new person it can sometimes be difficult to tell whether they are really interested in you or not and whether they are likely to want a second or subsequent date.
There are some signs to look out for that will determine their level of interest and whether they are likely to pursue your relationship any further.
Here are the signs to look for that will show whether your date is interested or not:
- How is the conversation going? If you are asking all the questions and your date is just answering with short, quick answers and not asking you anything or making any effort to help the conversation to flow, then that is a good sign that they are not really interested in you. On the other hand, if your date asks lots of questions and gives long, thoughtful answers, then it is likely that they are interested in you.
- Look at the body language. Usually, when someone is interested in you they will have their body towards you, their legs will be crossed toward you and their body language will be open, relaxed, and comfortable. They will be looking at you a lot, smiling, and making good eye contact. If they are not interested their arms may be crossed, they are not smiling much and their laugh or smile seems forced and unnatural, their legs will be crossed away from you and they don’t take the opportunity to sit closer to you, their general body language looks uncomfortable and guarded.
- Paying the bill. If a woman insists on paying her half of the bill, then that is a good sign that she just wants to keep it as friends so that she does not feel obligated to you. If a man tries to keep the date as cheap as possible and wants you to share the bill, that’s usually a sign that he is not interested in you.
- Look at their pupils. When you are attracted to someone your pupils dilate, so look into their eyes. If their pupils are large and their eyes widen a lot when you are talking to them, then that is a good sign that they are interested in you. If their pupils are small and their eyes are flat and unanimated, then they are quite likely not attracted to you or just bored with your company.
- Reaction to touching. During the date, it is often natural to touch someone while talking, casually on the arm, back, or shoulders or fingers brushing. If your date is interested in you, your touch will be welcome and they will turn their body closer to you or reciprocate by touching you back. If they are not interested in you, then they will be repelled by your touch and will back away or become stiff and turn away from you and subtly do whatever else is needed to prevent you from touching them again. If things are not working out for you, you can also go with Outcall Service Companions to fulfill your needs.
- How you part company. At the end of the date, if you’re the man, you should offer to walk her home or to her car. If she says “no thanks – you don’t have to”, then that is a good sign that she is ready to get away from you and doesn’t want a farewell kiss. If you’re the lady, if he doesn’t offer to walk with you or keeps his distance and only gives you a quick hug when you part, then that most likely means that he is not interested. If he does walk with you and has his arm around you, holds your hand, or kisses you, then that is a sure sign that he is.
Some dates will be successful, some will not, but by following these signs, you will soon learn what to look out for and whether a particular date is interested and is likely to progress any further.